Tuesday 30 April 2013

Testimonials

http://www.universalworks.co.in/testimonials.html
waterproofing testimonials
Just a short note to express my appreciation for the work you and your crew performed on my home.- Anonymous
I can honestly say that I've never been more impressed with both the quality of work, and subsequent clean-up afterwards, than I have been with your company.- Anonymous
Thanks for a job well done and be assured I will recommend your company to any of my friends and associates who could benefit from your services.- Anonymous
Thank you for getting this done in a professional and timely manner. I can see why you come so highly recommended.- Anonymous
 We wanted to drop you a short note to thank you for the excellent job done on our new home. Your interior design services were outstanding and very complete. We were particularly pleased with your recommendations for our fireplace-we could not have done it without you- the granite counter tops, the unusual treatment for our powder room. We love the shutters and the recommendations for the den! Again, your services were excellent and very complete.- Anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment